On this week’s episode of Transformations with Jayne I am joined by Jo Tindling, podcast manager, as we discuss how our years are going so far. At the end of 2021 Jo and I recorded an episode talking about what we wanted to make happen in 2022, and seeing as how we are at the halfway point of the year I thought it would be a good time to do a bit of a review.
Join us as we recap where we were at the end of 2021, what our ambitions were for 2022, and how we think we are doing so far in achieving those goals. And check out the 2021 episode here: https://transformationswithjayne.captivate.fm/episode/2021-year-in-review
If you enjoyed this episode and it inspired you in some way, we’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of yourself listening to the episode on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag me and Jo, @transformationswithjayne and @tindlingjo
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What we put on our 2022 wish list, back in December of 2021
- How 2022 has been going for us so far, and what has been ticked of our lists
- The unexpected benefits of starting my second podcast, Jandals in Japan
- How Jo came to live in exactly the kind of place she was dreaming of in 2021
- How to get a taste of the future life you dream of, right now!
Links of things mentioned in this episode:
Jandals in Japan podcast: https://www.jandalsinjapan.com/
Connect with Jo:
Art Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tindlingjo
Personal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jotindling
Connect with Jayne:
PodLaunch with Jayne: https://www.jaynenakata.com/podcastconsulting